In honor of Earth Day on Thursday, April 22, all of my posts this week are going to focus on some aspect of traveling green. If you know of something I should write about, send me an email! RoadWarriorette@gmail.com
If you have been following this blog for long, you are probably aware that I love green beauty products. Over the past two years I have been making an effort to replace my beauty regimen with eco-friendly products. It’s not “green” if you throw a bunch of stuff away, so I have waited until whatever I’m using is gone and then bought something better to replace it. So it has only made sense that the same has happened with my travel items as well. I have done several posts on makeup and toiletries, and almost all of the products I mention are considered eco-friendly or natural in some way.
A few of my favorite green toiletries:
- Juice Beauty Organics To Go travel set. I get my face wash, hydrating mist (love this!!!), and moisturizer from here. Smells great, works even better.
- Phyto Hair Products. This stuff is the best. Smells amazing, recycled containers, the best haircare products I have ever had.
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Eye Pen. A great way to get rid of puffy eyes. Feels cool coming out of the tube, and so, so soothing.
- Tarte Lock ‘N’ Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadow. This stuff is AMAZING. You put it on and it stays in place forever. And it looks awesome. I have it in multiple colors, and I bought more yesterday. Love!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I tried some mascara by a “green” company before and it was not a great experience. This one though? I love this mascara. My lashes look great, it stays in place, and the tube is very pretty.
- Aveda Tinted Moisturizer. I just got this a few weeks ago (on recommendation of many people, including my stylist sister and my esthetician) and I am already a huge fan. Goes on smoothly, gives a tiny bit of coverage, and my skin feels great all day.
As you can see, there are tons of great options for staying green and beautiful on the go. If I missed one of your favorites, please let me know!!
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.