A year ago, I gave you all a list of my favorite travel toiletries. It was a good list, I still use a lot of those products. However, due to some evolutions in my beauty routine, as well as some updates on what is considered a liquid by the TSA, the contents of my liquids bag has changed.
What’s the same:
- Opti-Free contact solution
- Any body wash
- Crest toothpaste
- Frederic Fekkai hair glossing cream
- Skyn Iceland eye pen
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
- Eminence Lemon Face Cleanser. Love, love this stuff! Smells amazing, made from all organic ingredients, and works great. I keep it in a contact lens case and refill it every couple of trips.
- Aveda Tinted Moisturizer. It’s perfect, really–light, creamy, works great, and has SPF. I also keep this in a contact lens case.
- Lotion. Now that my Rosemary Mint has run out (sob) I just use whatever is available–usually one from a hotel.
- Prive Concept Vert Shampoo and Conditioner. This is the best. shampoo. ever. I am doing a full review next week, suffice it to say it will make your hair soft and lovely and the packaging is too cool.
- L’Oreal Eye Makeup Remover. Now that I’ve got so many things in contact lens cases, I have freed up a lot of room in my bag. So now I can carry eye makeup remover with me, instead of using moisturizer.
What’s not in there anymore:
- Deodorant, lip gloss, mascara. Yes! TSA has changed the rules and I don’t need to have this stuff in my liquids bag anymore.
- Korres face cleansing cloths. Cleansing cloths are great for long days, but don’t have to be in the liquids bag.
I actually carry three extra contact lens cases with me these days, with face wash, makeup remover, and moisturizer in them. This bag holds everything I need for my full beauty routine, with space leftover. I am one happy traveler!
Readers, what’s your favorite travel toiletry item?