One year ago….
- TSA crossed the line….again.
- I fell in love with navy and discovered the awesoness of gel soles.
- On my journey to more miles, one strategy worked (a miles credit card) and one backfired (trying for a travel voucher).
- Movie streaming apps on my phone changed my life. No joke.
- The Top Five Travel Necessities: Things I Wear is still very true, and something I consult for packing all the time.
Two years ago…..
- I answered readers’ question about traveling to rainy destinations and plus-size travel outfits.
- The TSA announced some updates to its liquids carry-on rules.
- I got super excited about flats, boots, and travel wallets.
- Andi Fisher from Misadventures with Andi wrote a great post about healthy eating on the road.
- Readers voted, and decided the correct term is “rollaboard” instead of “rollerboard”.
Three years ago…..
- The Home Warrior and I had a fantastic trip to Napa.
- I wrote about the importance of sleep on the road.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.