I hope you all had a very happy Labor Day! We have had a whirlwind couple of weeks in the Road Warriorette household. My sisters and their families were in town for almost a week, and the Mini Warrior had his first birthday party. Today, the movers are coming to move us out of our current house, and we have a week before we move into our new house. Phew! With all the activities, celebrating, and packing, August got away from me. So here are my favorite posts from past Augusts, a few days late.
- I had a big change in my personal life—the Mini Warrior was born! (He also just celebrated his first birthday. Hard to believe it’s already been a year!)
- A reader asked and I answered: Where does the personal item go?
- I created a generic packing list for every trip—and I still use it on each trip I go on!
- Terri from Finding Drishti did a great guest post on yoga for travelers.
- Readers gave many helpful hints for taking on business travel as a new parent.
- I started my series about travel safety, this time focusing on hotels.
- A reader got some advice on how to pack for a 3 month trip.
- A friendly reminder to watch your bags as you walk down the airplane aisle.
- After several flights in a row of sitting in the middle seat, I had many ideas how to make things better for passengers in the middle.
- A reader asks what exactly defines the “personal item”.
- I share one of my best toiletry packing tips: have two sets!
- I saw Sir Paul McCartney in concert for the first time. (Saw him this past May, as well. Still amazing.)
- Breaking both feet in a two month time period gave me some insight into traveling while handicapped.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.