Still running behind. Sorry y’all! I promise I will be posting on a regular schedule again very soon.
- Tips for creating a business travel wardrobe on a budget.
- I revisited one of my most popular series, Business Travel 101. Installments included flight comfort, etiquette, toiletries, the personal item,
- After having three conferences in a short period of time, I learned that a rolling briefcase is definitely the way to go. Plus, surge protectors are like gold.
- MommyPoints wrote a fantastic guest post about points and business travel.
- The Top Five Travel Necessities series continued, with posts about grooming, hotels, and airplanes.
- We discussed our favorite kinds of pillows for long flights.
I talked about my favorite ways to sneak in a little luxury on the road.
- A close call made me realize how important it is to print out my itinerary for international trips.
- I wrote about my first horrible trip to Ohio.
- I wrote my first post about getting through airport security quickly.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.