What was going on this week in years past?
- I gave some tips for styling your hair on the road.
- My first few months back at work after having my baby gave me some insight into how to travel for work as a new parent.
- Singing the praises of the White Noise App.
- A passenger in front of me learned the hard way: don’t take off your glasses or rings at security.
- I rounded up the top etiquette for carry-ons.
- We had our first discussion of many about small suitcases.
- On my 30th birthday my car was broken into. Ugh! (BTW—that was three years ago today. Crazy how quickly that has gone by!)
- I put my pants in a drier, but didn’t realize how much shorter they were until I was on trip. Whoops!
- My trip to Pittsburgh was pretty good, despite the blizzard.
- One of my favorite travel celebrity moments: Spoon (the band) was on my plane!