Hard to believe it’s already been a year! Talk about time flying. This time last year I was planning a trip to Manila and getting ready for Blog World. Fun times!
One year ago:
- I shared my Top Five Travel Necessities for Airplanes, Hotels, and Grooming.
- A friend reminded people how important it is to check into flights early.
- There were multiple instances of passengers joining the mile-high club, one from friends and one made the news….oy.
Two years ago:
- We had some good discussions about women business travelers being treated differently and bringing family on the road.
- Some friends discovered that almond butter is a big threat to national security.
- I realized that printing itineraries for international trips is a very good idea.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.