Are you a new business traveler, overwhelmed with figuring out what you need to bring on your first business trip?
Or do you dread packing for your business trips because it takes so long to prepare? Are you sure you’re going to forget something critical? Do you feel like you need to include clothes for every possible scenario you might face on your trip? Do you think capsule wardrobes have to be boring and all black?
Road Warriorette’s Business Travel Packing Guide for Women
A step-by-step digital workbook to help you pack for any business trip
Yes, figuring out what you need and how to fit it all in your suitcase can be overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be! In fact, it can be fun and easy.
No more oversized bags or long waits at baggage carousels. No more angst about how much to pack. This digital workbook will take you step-by-step through packing for any type of business trip. It includes:
- Guidelines for choosing a suitcase and a personal item for your travel style
- Exercises to figure out exactly what clothes you’ll need for your trip
- Steps for building a capsule wardrobe with infinite options for outfits
- Sample wardrobes for all seasons (not all black!)
- Which toiletries are necessary and which ones to leave at home
- And how to pack it all together so you can glide through the airport with confidence and style!
In addition, you will receive packing checklists for trips from 3 days to 2 weeks so you know exactly what to bring for trips of any length.
You will receive your digital download immediately after purchase so you can get packing today!