- Between various personal commitments, family issues, work frustrations, and lingering sadness about losing my beloved black lab earlier this summer, I’m having a hard day. In an effort to cheer myself up, I made a list of things that make me happy. Theoretically, I will look at this list and be reminded that things will get better. I’m not trying to get all raindrops on roses here, but if it works…… Here is a sampling of my “happy” list, in no particular order:
- My husband
- My other dog (a jack russell terrier-beagle mix named Jambi)
- My cute purse (not my travel purse) that was a birthday gift from a good friend
- Knowing that the dishes are done and dinner is in the crock pot
- A good glass of sparkling wine (Pictured: Two things that make me happy: Domain Carneros and my beautiful wedding photos)
- Good friends
- So You Think You Can Dance (although I was pretty underwhelmed by the performance finale last night)
- Being home for a week when I thought I would be gone
So readers, help me out here. What would go on your “happy” list?
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.