Hard to believe it, but Road Warriorette has been on the interwebz for four years now!
- I learned how to travel (a lot!) while in my second trimester.
- Gave my recommendations for how to build a summer business travel wardrobe.
- Travel office supplies became a hot topic.
- Cynthia Good of Little PINK Book was kind enough to give me an interview.
- While traveling to Manila, I realized that in fact I do not know everything after a couple of time mix-ups.
- I found some good advice for avoiding jet-lag.
- From my own personal experience, I shared some tips on how to keep compulsive over-packing in check.
- A trip home from Vegas inspired the oh-so-important etiquette tip about not grabbing the seat in front of you.
- I gave tips for surviving long flights.
- Since bag fees cause so many people to (attempt to) carry-on their suitcase, I made a list of important etiquette for carry-ons.
- The month that started it all! I shared why I began Road Warriorette, as well as explained my love for the pashmina.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.