Boarding Area is giving away two seats on the upcoming Star MegaDO 4. And not just any two seats, but two seats next to the original frequent flier, Randy Petersen! Randy is the founder of FlyerTalk, InsideFlyer, MilePoint, and of course, BoardingArea. This is the ultimate trip for frequent flier junkies! For info on the event, check out the official page here, and the MilePoint MegaDO forum here.
A reserved aisle or window seat next to Randy Petersen on the upcoming StarMegaDo 2012, hotel accommodations, and $250 for personal expenses!
To enter, write a comment answering the following question: What’s your best advice for someone just starting to chase miles and points? The Road Warriorette winner will be selected at random and will then be part of the Boarding Area wide-contest.
- You can also enter the on any of the participating blogs, listed here.
- You must include a valid email address.
- Open to everyone 18 and older.
- You can submit one entry per blog.
- Contest comments entry period ends 11:59:59 pm MT October 7, 2012.
- Winner Selection: Two (2) winners will be chosen in a random drawing on Monday, October 8, 2012 from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period, as posted in the comments section of participating BoardingArea.com partnering blogs. The random drawing will be conducted by Randy Petersen, whose decision is final and binding in all respects. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) days after the selection is made. Each winner will have five (5) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the giveaway seat. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will declare that the seat has been refused and forfeited for all time and the first alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above and provided the opportunity to claim the seat giveaway.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.