- Although I hope you never have to travel while injured, here are some tips for making it easier. And yes, these are from my own experience.
- I spent a lot of time prepping for my two week conference, with strategies for packing and being out of the office that long.
- For some, eating at a restaurant is a time to relax and enjoy a meal. For others, it’s stress and anxiety producing. Try these tips to enjoy it more and stress less!
- I finished up the series “Building a Business Travel Wardrobe.”
- We talked about several different options for long-haul flights: t-shirt dress and leggings, yoga pants, and other travel-specific pants.
- A friend experienced a terrible breach in etiquette during a flight: someone clipping their nails. <<shudder>>
- My most important travel items three years ago are still valid today!
- I listed out the top three ways for dealing with the age old question, “Where does my purse go?”
- We discussed our best tips for remembering where you parked your car at the airport.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.