Apparently the plural of July is “Julys,” but it looks so weird! Anyway. Here are some of my favorite posts from this month in years past.
- I hope it never happens to you! How to prevent theft on the road.
- After being pregnant for what felt like years, I was finally happy with my maternity business travel wardrobe.
- While choosing a suitcase can be tricky, these guidelines can help.
- I interviewed the amazing Dr. Susan Biali: part 1 and part 2.
- Here are tips for choosing shoes for summer rain (hint: not cloth!).
- Beating the heat while looking cool takes some effort, but a summer business travel capsule wardrobe can help!
- I can’t believe it’s been two years since we went to Puerto Rico! (My aunt and uncle are there right now—hope they are having an amazing time!!)
- Training for an athletic event? Here is how I trained for a triathlon while traveling all the time.
- Even though it’s not always easy, I always feel better if I eat healthy on the road.
- Traveling with coworkers is hard enough, but traveling with your boss can be super stressful!
- As female business travelers, t’s so important to be cognizant of travel safety!
- Awwww. My very first packing list post!
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.