- I started a new series about maximizing points for business travelers, and that week we talked about loyalty programs and credit cards.
- After a particularly cold trip on a small plane, I decided that it’s not a good idea to gate check your coat.
- We discussed what makes an airline good for frequent fliers.
- While lots of items are important for trips, one that is particularly critical: your passport. Don’t forget it!
- Airports can be stressful, and even though it can be a hassle I recommend that you wear socks while going through security.
- I reviewed Courtyard Marriott DFW.
- I wanted to know: how many of you have a short suitcase?
- There was a time in my life when it wasn’t easy to dress for business travel, but I got through it and you can too!
- Finding the right clothes for a travel job takes work. Building a business travel wardrobe: the suit.
- I got trapped in Pittsburgh during a huge snowstorm.
- Check out this advice to solve the unfortunately common travel issue of swollen ankles.
- I discovered the bundle packing method, which I still use on occasion four years later.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.