Here’s what was going on this week in years past…
- TSA Pre-check was introduced at my airport, and I could use it. That was not awesome. (Seriously—if you travel even once a quarter it is definitely worth it.)
- I discovered two things that changed my life in the same month: Outfit Posts and nude flats.
- Huh? A flight attendant told me to take my bottle of water out of the seatback pocket.
- Points for business travelers continued, with a foray into dining programs.
- After a particularly awkward encounter, I recapped etiquette about getting into the middle or window seat.
- Allegiant joined Spirit in charging for carry-on bags. Lovely.
- We had a great discussion about dining alone as a part of business travel.
- Tornadoes swept through parts of Dallas, resulting in delays across the country. So I asked: When do you go to the airport if you know your flight is delayed?
- Even though some thought it an April Fools joke, I wrote about wearing leggings to the airport.
- When looking around, I realized that I was the only one taking my liquids bag out at airport security. A poll stated otherwise.
- I found the magical flat packing water bottle. Genius!
- Readers gave great suggestions for how to remember where you park at the airport.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.