Recently I wrote about 10 business travel products $20 and under. By request, today I’m going to cover ten quality travel hair products that are under $20.
- MiniPRO by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer. This hair dryer is great for travel because of its relatively small footprint, and is great for styling because it comes with two attachments—concentrator and diffuser—has multiple heat settings plus a cool shot, and uses ion technology to make hair shiny. Win! On Amazon today for $19.79.
- Conair MiniPro Ceramic Curling Iron. All of the function of a full size curling iron, but in half the normal size. It heats quickly, will hold a lot of hair, and has a ceramic barrel so it won’t damage your hair. It also comes with a travel case, so you can throw it in your suitcase as soon as you finish with it. On Amazon today for $17.93.
- Remington Ceramic Compact Rollers. These rollers come with two sizes for different types of curls, and according to the reviews heat quickly and evenly. You can heat them up right in the soft-sided case. There are other travel roller sets out there with hard cases, but the reviews complained about the lid breaking. Sounds like a pain to me, so I would try this set instead. On Amazon today for $14.44.
- Remington S9500pp Pearl Pro Ceramic Flat Iron. This straightener has over a two hundred reviews and has over a 4 star rating. Impressive, especially for its price point. According to the reviews, it heats up quickly and straightens hair in minutes.
- Conair Pro Hair Brush, purse size. This is the exact same brush that I use at home but half the size. I love how it doesn’t break my hair but still gets travel tangles out. On Amazon today for $5.99.
- Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner set. If you’re traveling somewhere that will cause your hair to get extra dirty then this shampoo and conditioner is for you. It will deep clean while still maintaining health and shine. On Amazon today for $14.45.
- AVEDA Brilliant Spray On Shine. However you style your hair, finish it off with a shine spray to keep your hair smooth, glossy, and frizz free. While this spray is in a small enough container for the TSA, you can always just put a few drops in a spare contact lens case like this insanely adorable owl case from Kikkerland. The spray is on Amazon today for $16.48, and the contact lens case is on Amazon today for $7.29.
- Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play. Keep your style in place even during an 18-hour travel marathon with this awesome travel-sized spray. On Amazon today for $7.25.
- Bobby pins and hairbands. If you can’t get your hair to do what you want, put it up and forget about it. I keep Goody bobby pins and hairbands in my travel kit at all times, just in case. A package of 50 has lasted me years. On Amazon today for $6.72.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. Ever want to sleep in the morning and skip washing your hair? Try dry shampoo. It allows you to pump some life back into your hair style without having to wash it. My sister’s favorite is Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo–she says it smells great, works really well, and is formulated without parabens or sulfates. On Skinstore.com today for $19.00.
***Prices subject to change
Readers, what travel hair product would you recommend under $20?
Be sure to check out my page with products I recommend for travel!
Have a travel question or suggestion? Send it to RW @RoadWarriorette.com.
This post may include affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.