- Planning a vacation on the tail end of a work trip? Here is a packing list with pieces that will do double-duty. Packing for business and fun on the same trip
- It’s not always easy, but it’s really important to be able to lift your own suitcase into the overhead bins. Travel etiquette tip: Don’t count on flight attendant to put your bag up
- To avoid an unfortunate encounter or unplanned exposure….. Shorts under dresses. Trust me, just do it.
- Planning ahead will make your trip go so much better! 5 tips for getting through the airport smoothly
- If you’ve got some extra room, here are a few items that will make even the most boring business trip more fun. Packing extras for spring time travel
- With summer travel craziness right around the corner, make your security strategy as efficient as possible! Getting through airport security
- Points for business travelers continued, with a foray into dining programs.
- After a particularly awkward encounter, I recapped etiquette about getting into the middle or window seat.
- One of my most popular posts: A packing list for a four-day business trip.
- I started my search for the perfect rolling briefcase.
- We discussed whether or not it is rude to stand on seats.
- We had a great discussion about dining alone as a part of business travel.
- Tornadoes swept through parts of Dallas, resulting in delays across the country. So I asked: When do you go to the airport if you know your flight is delayed?
- A friend of mine went on her first business trip and I made sure she knew to keep her phone handy.
- I continued to plan for the packing challenge of going to a two-week conference.
- A pilot accidentally sent a plane into a nosedive mid-flight, and several passengers hit the ceiling. Now I wear my seatbelt on every flight, all the time.
- I found the magical flat packing water bottle. Genius!
- I started training for a sprint triathlon.
- My best friend experienced someone clipping their nails on a flight. Please don’t ever do that!!!
- Traveling with breastmilk can be tricky, so I outlined the TSA guidelines.
- My love affair with Athleta had just started, and I raved about their t-shirt dresses.
- I had one of those mornings where everything went wrong.
- Readers gave great suggestions for how to remember where you park at the airport.
- While not totally failsafe, you can still use TSA approved luggage locks.
- I wrote about my favorite travel apps.
- A good earth-friendly travel tip: bring your own toiletries!
- Don’t abandon your less than perfectly comfortable shoes; just wear flats or flip flops until you get to your destination, then change.
- Since my Google searches show four days is the most common length of work trip, I created a packing list for a 4-day business trip.
Be sure to check out my page with products I recommend for travel!
Have a travel question or suggestion? Send it to RW @RoadWarriorette.com.
This post may include affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.