Happy Black Friday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. Black Friday is a great opportunity to pick up a few things for you or someone else, especially some of my favorite travel gear. Of course, I’m exhausted from all the celebrating yesterday (and supporting my teams as the lost, boo) so I will be doing all of my shopping online. Here are my top picks for the best travel related sales this Black Friday.
- Amazon. Of course Amazon has a ton of deals. My favorite travel items on sale are the Kindle (starting at $50!), noise canceling headphones (normally $159, on sale for $56), mobile charger (normally $15-ish on sale for $11), and luggage on sale for 30% off (wow!).
- Gap has the entire site 50% off
- Old Navy has 40-60% off everything
- Boden has 30% of sitewide, plus free shipping
- Ann Taylor has 50% off sitewide
- Lo and Sons has up to 40% off select styles
- TravelSmith has up to 60% off select styles
- Sephora has a bunch of travel sets on sale for $10
Readers, where are you shopping today? Read more of this article »