- In the 1970’s women were less than 1% of business travelers; now we make up almost 50%
- Several hotels offer “Women Only” floors or packages specifically for women
- Some hotels have yoga packages for women that include 24 hour yoga channels and mats (I want to stay at that place!!)
- I recently passed a Brooks Brothers in an airport that had men’s AND WOMEN’S clothes for sale—first time!!
- We spend $175 billion on 14 million trips annually
- 70% of all travel decisions are made by women
We are making progress sisters! The travel industry has continued to recognize that we make up a significant part of the market and are changing the way they do business to reflect that.
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.