I recently heard about a promotion Hyatt is doing this spring. It’s already underway, but goes until the end of April. It’s a pretty good deal, and an even better deal if you have a Hyatt credit card. I don’t typically stay at Hyatt properties, but this makes me want to rethink that… Just thought some of you may be interested!
- Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
- What: Earn up to two free nights at any Hyatt (or up to eight free nights at select hotels), anywhere in the world during the course of the promotion. Guest will have the opportunity to earn thousands of points after every four eligible nights, with the number of points increasing after every additional four nights.
o Bonus: Hyatt Gold Passport members with a valid Hyatt Credit Card can earn a 25 percent bonus during the promotion period.
A breakdown of point allocation is below:
Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion Bonus
25% Hyatt Credit Card Bonus
Cumulative Total Points Earned
|4 Nights||4,000 points||+ 1,000 points||= 5,000|
|8 Nights||+ 8,000 points||+ 2,000 points||= 15,000|
|12 Nights||+ 12,000 points||+ 3,000 points||= 30,000|
|16 Nights||+ 20,000 points||+ 5,000 points||= 55,000|
To be eligible, travelers must:
- Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member
- Register for the upcoming promotion from February 1 through March 31, 2012 by visiting hyatt.com
- Stay at least four eligible nights through April 30, 2012
- Provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in
- New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport through March 30, 2012 will automatically be registered for the promotion
- Participating members with the Hyatt Credit Card can earn an additional 25 percent bonus during the promotion period, for a cumulative total of 55,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points.
Full details are now available on the promotion site, here: www.goldpassport.com/possibilities and details on the Hyatt Credit Card promotion are located here: www.goldpassport.com/hyattcardpromotion.