Here are a few of the stories that caught my eye this week.
- Looks like packing light just got more important. CNN reports that United is cracking down on oversized carry-ons and Running With Miles has a great roundup of bags that comply.
- Interesting. Find airfare deals in ‘Zone of Indecision‘, from USA Today.
- And the other shoe drops: Delta spells out miles needed to earn free flights.
- What a freaking jerk. Note left for female pilot: Cockpit ‘no place for a woman’. Another gem: ‘Let me know when the fairer sex is flying and I’ll choose a different flight.’
- Could come in handy. NBC reports that bumped fliers are turning to apps to collect compensation.
- It’s official: Global Entry is awesome for everyone, as USA Today says that passport kiosks shorten airport lines.
- Big news for Austin! Nonstop to London on Boeing Dreamliner starts this week.
- 10 gorgeous pairs of ballet flats that are great for travel from Travel Fashion Girl.
- Ms. Career Girl has a roundup of the different types of conferences available for women professionals.
- This one is fascinating!! An airline employee shares how fares are really decided, from Business Insider
- Daily Worth has a guide to dealing with co-workers.
Readers, anything interesting I missed?
Download our free Business Trip Packing Checklist and never forget a thing!
Not sure what to pack for your business trip? No problem! Use our checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a successful trip.