What was going on this week in years past?
- A reminder, which is applicable for the next few weeks, that it’s Spring Break and you should give the airport some extra time.
- After getting hit in the face, I want everyone to watch their backpacks as they walk down the plane aisle.
- I discovered the awesome that is Contigo water bottles. Got my Madison next to me as I type!
- I accidentally almost grabbed someone else’s laptop at airport security. Whoops!
- Although it was almost spring, I found a nice roundup of boots appropriate for business travel. Yay boots!
- I gave the first (of many) warnings to not wear fragrance during travel.
- Even though I was flying from Raleigh to Texas, I got stuck overnight in Chicago without the appropriate winter clothes.
- We talked about some of the most important security etiquette.
- I listed out my favorite travel sites.
- The Building a Business Travel Wardrobe series continued with tops and accessories.
- Here is my first review of the Lo and Sons OG. Awwwwww memories.
- I first wrote about my love for Emergen-C.
- Questions from readers came up about going through security with eReaders , MP3 players, and coats.
- A reader from Corporette shared my favorite packing tip for toiletries: put moisturizer in a contact lens case. Genius!
- After a lot of more specific tips, I posted all of my best general tips for an easy business trip.