What was going on during this time a year ago? Two years ago?
- I continued my Points for Business Travelers series with a post on shopping portals
- After witnessing a series of questionable etiquette situations I rounded up my top etiquette tips for planes.
- We had a great discussion about paying for travel with corporate or personal credit cards.
- I gave suggestions for finding business casual items while building a business travel wardrobe.
- I did a review of my first quick trip to Boston.
- It’s not always intuitive, so I wrote about how to handle your suitcase in the security line.