- E-receipt – no need to wait for an agent when returning a rental.
- Emerald Club Executive access – a special aisle of larger or premium cars to choose from.
- Free rental day after five rental credits
- Free days can include any vehicle size or class
- Guaranteed availability with 24 hours notice
Normally, you would have to rent 25 times in a year to qualify for Executive Elite status. Today, all you have to do is write a comment to this post answering the following question: What is your most memorable car rental experience? Best, worst, or most interesting? I will randomly choose the winner Wednesday the 25th. Only one entry per person.
I have two memorable rentals, and incidentally they both involve my trips to Ohio. The first one three years ago, I got lost in the middle of the woods on the Ohio-W. Virginia border on the way to the town where my meeting was being held, and then had to drive through a snowstorm on the way back. The second time, last summer, the car was hit by a hit and run driver in a parking lot while I was enjoying margaritas. Oy.
What’s your story??