It’s finally starting to feel like fall here in Texas. Mustard is one of the quintessential colors of the season! Every time I reach for a necklace or belt it seems I pick up one of my mustard-yellow pieces. In honor of this lovely hue, I put together a list of accessories that would work great for travel, and (except for the purse) are all under $50. Enjoy!
- Midcentury bracelet, WhimzyThyme $25
- Zara Trf Ballerina flat $26
- Noonday Collection Shalom Necklace $52
- Vera Bradley Lucy Sunglasses $42
- Asos skinny belt $5.02
- HauteLook drop earrings $15
- Lilicharms Layered Gemstone Bracelet $25
- Henri Bendel Jetsetter Tote $198
Readers, what are your favorite colors to wear in the fall?