- After another trans-Pacific trip I shared my top six things to help you sleep on international flights.
- I moved, and nearly forgot to update my suitcase address label. What a bummer if the airline had lost my bag!
- A friend shares his experience not wearing slippers in the lav on an international flight, and the questionable substances he stepped in. Gross!
- Sleeping during the day is hard—here are some of the ways I managed it on my trip to Manila.
- Why I always pack snacks when I travel.
- I revisited a very important topic for business travelers—traveling when you don’t feel your best.
- A reader asked about the rules for carrying on while flying Lufthansa.
- The RyanAir CEO tried to create controversy (again. sigh.) by claiming that seatbelts don’t matter.
- We discussed how much travel it takes to really be a road warrior.
- After experiencing the challenge of traveling during the third trimester I wrote a post giving tips to make it manageable.
- I reviewed the Edsa Shangri-La in Manila. (Spoiler: I loved it!!)
- Holiday projects mean lots of knitting on planes. I finally figured out the tray table was a built in pattern hanger!
- After a fantastic trip to BlogWorld I wrote about what to pack for a conference, how I almost lost my phone, and how hotel rooms need more plugs!
- A couple of lost key situations lead me to write this travel tip.
- Cold weather means it’s time to transition your wardrobe!
- A reader faced a complicated flight scenario: is it better to have a tight connection on the same airline, or a longer connection but different airlines?
- I explained why I choose to stay at Hilton properties.
- In the Business Travel 101 series I tackled how to be comfortable on long flights.
- At my first job I got my entire training class sick. Now I don’t travel when I’m contagious.
- I shared my tips on looking good when you get to your destination.
Be sure to check out my page with products I recommend for travel!
Be sure to also check out my page on the best carry-on luggage brands!