Here are a few stories that caught my eye this week….
- I’m not surprised, by either the protests or the reasons given on the airline side. Road Warriors protest fees, via USA Today.
- Some good tips about phone fees while overseas from New York Times Travel.
- Some of these are spot on, some not so much. 10 things never to say to a flight attendant, via Yahoo Travel.
- Bored with casual Friday? Here are 10 ways to dress up jeans for work via from Daily Worth.
- A fascinating debate on Corporette about professional women and what constitutes “empowering” clothes. Make sure to read the comments.
- Travel Fashion Girl has a great roundup of smartphone apps to help with travel fitness.
- Outfit Posts put out a new One Suitcase packing list, this time for a spring business trip.
Readers, see anything interesting lately?